How can we care for our world?
To help our children take responsibility for the choices they make and foster an awareness of the difference they can make as global citizens, we:
- Show our children that the future of the world is vulnerable and the way we choose to live our lives can impact upon future generations.
- Learn about the current fragility of the world.
- Teach children the how we can all play our part in looking after the planet.
- Run an ‘Eco Council’ to help children take responsibility for the world around them and share ways to improve our impact on the environment.
- Interweave this thread throughout our curriculum teaching, from EYFS to Year 6.