How can we be fair people?
To help our children flourish as unique, well-rounded individuals who are fair and just and believe that everyone has the right to unlock their true potential, we:
- Explore how to live without bias and grow into fair and just adults.
- Learn about inspirational people who have led the way to create a fair world and society.
- Explore historical and modern-day injustices.
- Learn about democracy through UK Parliament Week and school elections.
- Provide the opportunity for all children to have their voices heard through School Council and Eco-Council
- Empower our children to know that they have a part to play in continuing the journey for a better world.
- Interweave this thread throughout our curriculum teaching, from EYFS to Year 6.