The high quality teaching and learning of PSHE/RSE/SMSC provides the foundations for understanding how to become unique, well rounded individuals in body and mind.
- To give all children an awareness of their importance as global citizens and their ability to make a difference.
- Provide a coherent, creative and progressive curriculum promoting curiosity as well as challenge.
- Enquiring about the content and process knowledge so they are equipped and empowered to think about themselves, others and the ability to make a difference.
- To enable pupils to make connections, become effective communicators therefore, widening their horizons.
- To foster healthy and happy children in body and mind.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent