Pupil Voice will show:
- A developed understanding of the names, key works, styles and techniques of design technicians at an age appropriate level.
- A secure understanding of the key techniques and methods for each key area of the curriculum: design, plan, make, evaluate.
- A progression of understanding, with appropriate vocabulary which supports and extends understanding.
Displays around school and books will show:
- Pupils have had opportunities for practice and refinement of skills.
- A varied and engaging curriculum which develops a range of design and technology skills.
- Developed and final pieces of work which showcase the skills learned.
- Clear progression of skills in line with expectations set out in the knowledge progression.
- That pupils, over time, develop a range of skills and techniques across all of the areas of the design technology curriculum.