Our Vision and Values
‘TOGETHER IN FAITH WE ASPIRE TO ACHIEVE OUR TRUE POTENTIAL’
Through our Christian values and the legacy of Sir John Thorold, we strive to create an inclusive, nurturing family where everyone can flourish, unlock their potential and widen their horizons.
Faith inspires all that we do, ensuring we become responsible global citizens who promote equality and celebrate individuality.
'Love your neighbour as yourself.'
Our Christian Values
Statement of Educational Aims
- To promote the spiritual, moral, cultural and mental and physical development of the child and their citizenship skills based on Christian principles
- To enable pupils to learn and apply knowledge, skills and practical abilities in a stimulating and secure environment
- To encourage high standards in both work and play and to recognise and praise at every opportunity the achievement and effort of every child
- To develop an awareness of beauty and a sense of awe and wonder in the created world
- To enable the children to appreciate that the school is part of the local communities and to nurture good relationships within those communities
- To lay the foundations for children to become mature, confident and responsible adults
- To use all the financial resources wisely to provide good accommodation and surroundings and the highest possible levels of staffing and equipment.