Who Am I?
To help children develop into confident, resilient, curious, independent, well-rounded and unique individuals, we:
- Help our children to celebrate themselves and their own uniqueness.
- Have a culture of inclusion for all, where everyone feels proud of their identify and is able to participate fully in school life.
- Teach our children about inspirational people who have led the way to create a non-discriminatory society
- Explore what it means to be ‘me’ and that this is different to every single person.
- Explore our past and teach children that they can shape their own future.
- Interweave this thread throughout our curriculum teaching, from EYFS to Year 6.