At Marston, we are dedicated to encourage all children to be passionate about reading and writing and be enthusiastic and confident learners.
- We are determined that all children will become highly competent and confident readers, writers and effective communicators by the end of their time with us.
- We immerse all pupils in the wonders of quality texts, instil a love for reading, widen their horizons, develop a passion for discovery and a confidence to explore their imagination and creativity.
- Raise awareness of the world, widen their horizons and develop their cultural capital.
- We aim to provide a language rich environment to support their learning and to enrich their lives to prepare them for the next stage in their education.
- We provide a challenging curriculum to build resilience in all learners.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent