- Provide all children with the foundations to become confident musicians through enjoyable, creative learning experiences.
- Provide all children with the opportunity to participate in a variety of musical experiences and nurture individual talent.
- Encourage children to develop their musical knowledge.
- Allow children to creatively express themselves, fostering a happy and healthy mind.
- Provide all children with the opportunity to sing; play instruments; listen, appraise and enjoy music.
- Provide children with a range of extra-curricular activities, allowing them to appreciate their role as part of the community.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent