Pupil Voice will show:
- A developed understanding of what it is to be a morally conscious citizen at an age appropriate level.
- A secure understanding of the key techniques and methods for each key area of the curriculum.
- A progression of understanding, with appropriate vocabulary which supports and extends understanding
- Confidence in discussing RSE, their own work and identifying their own strengths and areas for development
Displays around school and sketch books will show:
- Pupils have had opportunities for practice and refinement of skills.
- A varied and engaging curriculum.
- Clear progression of skills in line with expectations set out in the progression grids.
The curriculum leader will:
- Collate appropriate evidence over time which evidences that pupils know more and remember more.
- Monitor the standards in the subject to ensure the outcomes are at expected levels.
- Provide ongoing CPD support based on the outcomes of subject monitoring to ensure that the impact of the curriculum is wide reaching and positive.