We expect the children to wear:
- Black or grey trousers (shorts in summer), skirt or pinafore (red gingham dress in summer)
- Red or white polo shirt or shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Sensible school shoes – no trainers, heels, fashion shoes or boots
- Plain socks or tights
- PE kit – plain blue or black shorts and a white T shirt
- A hat for summer
- Swimming – normal costume or trunks plus swim hat
All school embroidered polo shirts, cardigans, fleeces, coats, T shirts, hats, book bags and PE bags can be bought from the school at a no profit cost. The quality is excellent. Please talk to Mrs Padgett for further information. We do prefer children to wear uniform with the school logo on as it encourages pride in our school and it also enables easy identification when on school visits.
Children will asked to put on plimsolls if they wear the incorrect shoes/boots.